22nd National Congress of Government, University and Industry Cooperation for National Development ended
22nd National Congress of Government, University and Industry Cooperation for National Development which has been held for two days, ended on September 17, 2020.
Iranian society of industry-university cooperation development with the collaboration of Regional Information Center for Science and Technology (RICeST) and Islamic World Science Citation Center (ISC) held 22nd National Congress on Government, University and Industry cooperation for National Development including lectures and specialized panel sessions. The congress aimed at assessing and determining the role of government, universities and private sector in strengthening the collaboration between these three sectors. Moreover accessing the required mechanisms and adopting suitable strategies to realize maximum cooperation among Government, University and Industry are among the major targets of this congress.
The subjects that were reviewed during these two day congress were as follows:
- The role of cooperation between university and industry in realization of resistant economy
- The position of university-industry cooperation in the Sixth Development Plan
- Science, technology, and innovation in Islamic development model in Iran
- Methods of skill development and employability in educational planning in universities and schools
- Exposition of policies and entrepreneurship strategies, commercializing academic achievements and meeting industrial needs
- Ecosystem innovation: An effective guideline in university-industry cooperation
- Playing the role of third-generation universities in regional, national and international development